Monday, September 11, 2017

Challenge #279: Fall is in the Air

Hello :) Tina here with this week's challenge.Our area has been seeing so many changes with the leaves colors and the cooler air that we can tell Fall is in the Air! So for this week I'm challenging you to use fall colors : Red, Gold and Orange.
I made a Double page layout of the grandkids helping us with decorating last fall. This layout consisted of the faces being marked out on the pumpkins before being carved out:

Head over to my blog for close up shots of the layout.

Now let's see what my DT sisters created for this challenge :)
 
Stephanie: 
When "fall is in the air," I think Halloween.  I love this pic of my niece playing in the leaves with her face painted for trick or treat.
 
Karrie - we just returned from this lovely place,
where we were joking about "glamping" in the tiny house.
Fall means the start of Cyclocross season for my granddaughter, Emma.  She makes us so proud of her skill and determination.

No comments: