Monday, May 15, 2017

Challenge #264 - Metallics

** sorry for the technical difficulties! Mr. Linky is up now, so if you have a creation from yesterday please go ahead and backlink it! Also we've left it open for a bit later on Saturday as well!  Sorry everyone!**

Hello everyone! Kristin here with this week's challenge! I have a massive obsession with anything glittery, shiny, metallic. Whether it's mists, glitter, sequins. The possibilities here are endless! For this week's challenge I want to see metallics on your project! I used some glitter tape, sequins, puffy glittery Thickers, metallic chipboard and gems on this Project Life spread.




Well, I'm not too much into glitter and such,
but I managed to put some shimmery pearls on my card :)



I used a lot of gold metallic paper and chipboard on this card.


Amanda

For my card I used some shiny metallic black pearl paint to accent it.



For my card I used some green glitter paper as a strip and the hearts are also cut out of it.


Heather R

I used some glitter star stickers I had in my stash for these pics of us with Sorcerer Mickey


Guest Designer Teresa
I absolutely adore La La Land Stamps! I am obsessed right now with mermaids and sequins! Sparkly and shiny is all the rage right now! Shaker cards are a huge trend in card making!


Renee

8 comments:

Doris Klein said...

I can't find the link for upload my project. Here is my link:
https://kleidosbastelstueble.wordpress.com/2017/05/15/mit-eleganz-zum-geburtstag-dt/

Lovely and nice DT works!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#5 – May- let your heart speak)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Borqna said...

Nice challenge and beautiful DT cards!
My link:
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.bg/2017/05/ikesworld-challeges-88-anything-goes.html

Thank you!
Blessings,
Borqna

Hazel said...

My entry is here x

Treva said...

Here's my card
http://scrappint.blogspot.com/2017/05/tuesday-musings.html

Tammy L said...

Sorry everyone! The link is up now, so if you want to, please go ahead and backlink your projects!

ike said...

Beautiful DT creations - thank you very much for this Challenge xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations they are stunning, Hazelx

piseth san said...

Nice challenge and beautiful DT cards!


ลาลีกา