Monday, September 29, 2014

Challange #155 - Food or Drink



Happy Monday everyone!  Welcome to our new challenge this week.  Tammy here bringing you the challenge: this week we are going to play with food and drink!  All of us do it, and now we want to see it.  Show us your projects that have anything to do with eating or drinking.

Tammy
This week I did a layout of a trip to England I did several years ago.  One of my favorite places that I visited was the Maple Leaf pub in Covent Garden.  A pub owned and operated by Canadians, where you could get all kinds of Canadian favorites including Alberta Beef, Poutine and Molson Canadian Beer!


Well I got to admit I do not how to use these October Afternoon stickers but now they come in handy! So, here's my take this week - a strawberry and some food word related stickers!

Amanda

My best friend and I love this Chocolate Lava Cake served at Chili's Restaurant!



Renee


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lovecraftingpaper said...

Hello, DT,
this challenge is great! I love cooking, but this is the first time I can't eat something I have... 'cooked'!
I love Tammy's layout! I don't like beer but I love maple syrup and the maple leaves on her layout make me dream of me while eating hot pancakes with maple syrup in a Canadian cottage in a wood during fall... Just dreams... I have never been to Canada :-C

Mariangela

Anonymous said...

Mariangela, thank you so much for your kind words. I quite enjoyed this layout as well!