Monday, September 16, 2013

#102 - A Stitch in Time

Welcome to another week and another challenge here on the Use Your Stuff blog. We're so happy that you stopped in.

Before we get to the challenge this week, I just want to remind you that time is running out on our Creative Team call. We're excited with the applicants we've had so far, but there's still time to get yours in.

Check out all the information you need to know here: Creative Team Call

Now on to the challenge this week.

The challenge is all about stitching. Use either a machine, or hand stitch on your project somewhere. Don't forget to come back here when you're done and link up your project.

Let's see what our team came up with this week:

Barb
I decided to hand stitch a sun in the upper left corner of my layout.


Milena
I lifted this layout from one posted on the Scrapbook Nerd board but can't find the original thread. The original sketch had the journaling around the edge of the page but I stitched a border instead.



Lynne
I sewed over the route my daughter and I took to go from one Looff Carousel to another in Rhode Island.

  












No comments: