Monday, July 9, 2012

Show Me Your Colors Challenge #42

Hi everyone.  It is Lynne here this week.  Of the four of us, I am the only American.  This past week we celebrated our country's Independence Day on July 4th.  I know that my Canadian friends enjoyed Canada Day on July 1.  I have also noticed that there are quite a few people following our challenges from other countries (which is wonderful, by the way), so my challenge to you this week is to show me your PATRIOTIC colors.  It does not have to be a patriotic layout or card.  In fact, you will notice that my example is just done using the good old Red White & Blue, nothing patriotic about the subject matter.  Have fun.  I look forward to what everyone comes up with.


Bronwyn

Here is my best- all decked out in Red and White!!



Joy

We don't get out for Canada Day celebrations so I'm going to France this week for my layout. 
Every year my husband and I watch the Tour de France, he loves to ride too. 
 The red, white & blue colours of the French flag gave me a starting point.



No comments: