Monday, October 24, 2011

PUNCH IT OUT!

Get out those punches of yours and punch it up! Use your border punches and some of the fancy punches that you have in your stash! PUNCH IT OUT with your Layouts!



Barb
I don't have a lot of punches, but I do have the notebook punch and I love it. The only problem is that I don't get it out often enough, so thanks, Janet, for the reminder. Here's my layout for this challenge using the notebook punch.


Joy
I really enjoyed this challenge and got a bit punch happy. I cut out a bunch of 4's to
cover the background on this birthday card. I used some vintage photo distress ink around
the edges of the numbers to help them pop of the card base. I love those little monsters.




Lynne
Well unlike Barb, I have more punches than I will ever use. But they are an addiction. In this layout I used one of my many Fiskars border punches, a circle punch and a very old McGill leaf punch. Thanks for the challenge Janet. I got to use some punches. Woohoo!!







6 comments:

jennybird said...

Look good Ladies!

Lynne said...

I will get mine up soon. Promise. I have it mostly done. I love my punches. I have a gazillion of them and use them regularly. I love everyone's LOs.

jennybird said...

Lynne that is awesome....I love the whole LO and the colours!

Barbara said...

stunning layout Lynne!

Unknown said...

Excellent projects this week ladies.

Michal said...

LOVE those punches! always need more........